Thursday, May 17th, 2012 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) went to the well for the second year in a row but once again it came up dry in its quest for 'competitive balance.' Just like last year, the OHSAA put forth an initiative that w . . .
ELIDA - Parkway's softball team used two big offensive innings on Wednesday to defeat Columbus Grove 7-3 in a Division IV district semifinal matchup at Dorothy Edwards Field. The Panthers (22-6) advance to Friday's district fin . . .
By MARGIE WUEBKER and CHRISTINE HENDERSON firstname.lastname@example.org CELINA - Harbor Point residents look at the former Ohio Marine property and fear that proposals to locate a restaurant and bar will drastically change th . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Dog park organizers seek money, volunteers
• Believe in your own self-worth
• Parkway seniors to graduate
• Bulldogs move on after one-run win
• Minster advances; St. Henry is ousted
• Floyd hits for cycle to give Minster its first district win
• Doubles teams lose in districts
Former Fort Recovery resident Cynthia J. Nicely, 32, Richmond, Ky., died May 16, 2012, at her residence. She was born July 3, 1979, in Kettering to Roger and Anna Bradam Shrader, who both survive in Fort Recovery. Also surviv . . .