Tuesday, June 26th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Residents likely will see a half percent income tax increase on the November election ballot to help fund a new swimming pool and future village operating expenses. Council members on Monday agreed to hold first rea . . .
CELINA - City council members on Monday night unanimously passed first reading of an ordinance allowing a Marysville company to take algae from the water treatment plant for research and development. If approved on final readin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Campers should make escape plans
• Council reduces time for wind power purchase
• Residents must file local income tax returns
• Village accepts lowest bid for sewer lining project
• Staff ready to put into effect third-grade guarantee
• Man injured in accident
• Bulldogs cruise past Indians
• Cavaliers take control early against Shawnee