Thursday, June 26th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - The reaction by Congress to an ongoing Veterans Administration scandal and implementation of the Affordable Care Act may boost Mercer Health's profits, chief financial officer George Boyles told members of the hospita . . .
ROCKFORD - Coaches typically worry about their players maintaining focus and staying sharp after long rain delays. St. Marys ACME coach Chad Laman had no issues with that Wednesday night against Parkway. The Roughriders s . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Artist, kids brighten Coldwater
• Rockford man faces 16 years for deadly crash
• Task force drug investigation nets six arrests
• Charges dismissed against suspect in low-speed pursuit
• Hollowell's homer lifts Mariners to win
• Cavs take a pair from the Indians