Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local dairy farmers are reducing their herds in anticipation of feed losses caused by the most widespread drought in seven decades. "Our reports indicate that cull cattle numbers have increased 50 percent in the last 30 days, w . . .
WAPAKONETA - Auglaize County dog warden Russ Bailey has stayed busy since the state passed the new vicious dog law two months ago. He has issued six problem dog notices since the law took effect at the end of May, he told count . . .
MINSTER - Semitrailers again will be rumbling along Fourth Street. Village council members on Tuesday agreed to return truck route status to the street, which is nearing the end of a two-year reconstruction project. There ha . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Conservation land available for livestock
• Wine seeks new trial
• Board to plan for new school but state funding uncertain
• Coldwater hires two part-time patrolmen
• Railway crossing to get safety upgrade
• County OKs annexation for planned sports facility
• Program looses grant
• Residents respond to plea to save water
• State surveys, inspections rank nursing homes
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Saturday, March 16
Friday, October 12