Friday, July 6th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Mike Clark hasn't allowed the loss of his left leg from the knee down to stop him from living a fulfilling life. Clark, the 40-year-old son of Betty and Jim Clark of Montezuma, rode 90 miles on Thursday morning from . . .
ST. HENRY - Once again, a fast start gave Celina the advantage as the Bulldogs secured the second berth to next week's district tournament after holding off a determined Parkway squad for a 10-6 win in the elimination bracket fin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• School officials need state's permission for building levy
• Eye doctor seeking full acquittal
• Blood supplies low
• Boaters should watch for new dredge line
• Minster tops St. Marys behind Poeppelman
• Mariners lose on the road to Locos
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Tuesday, January 15
Friday, October 12