Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Tractor Supply Company will be coming to St. Marys in the near future, bringing 20 to 30 jobs. Safety service director Tom Hitchcock made the announcement at Monday's city council meeting. TSC will take over the f . . .
Local ag officials are hoping to find funds to start an On Farm Network for farmers in the Grand Lake Watershed. The goal of the data-driven network likely would be to help farmers identify practices that improve profitability . . .
Two area men implicated in armed robberies at area businesses received prison sentences during recent appearances in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. • Jonathan R. Dooley, 21, formerly of 9219 Township Line Road, Rockford, was . . .
COLDWATER - A 45-year-old Celina woman faces multiple charges after she nearly struck a police officer involved in a traffic stop early Sunday morning. Jodi L. Brandon, 603 Devonshire Drive, was charged with operating a vehicle . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayor agrees to pay part of insurance
• High gas prices driving car buying decisions
• Parents challenge bus route cuts
• Coldwater police chief happy with shipped cars
• Residents appreciate extra time
• School lunch prices to increase
• Judge delays murder trial
• Unemployment rate tied for lowest in state
• Monarchs sweep a pair from Mariners
• Bowling Green up next for Minster's ACME team
• Dolphins easily win swim crown