Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The state will look out for taxpayers as it continues to litigate an estimated 50-plus cases involving landowners suing over flooding from Grand Lake's West Bank spillway, an official says. "We're going to make sure people who . . .
ROCKFORD - Wind turbines could have a future in Rockford - with restrictions. Council members on Tuesday agreed an ordinance banning turbines would be too drastic, saying the evolving technology may one day be the best option. . . .
COLDWATER - With six Midwest Athletic Conference teams, the Division IV girls basketball sectional at Coldwater seldom fails to disappoint those looking for competitive basketball. This year was no exception. The Minster Wild . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Kasich talks transformation
• Faber unsure of school funding plan
• Local farmers eligible for conservation money
• Council OKs proposal for well field project
• St. Marys armed robber sent to prison
• Woman going to prison after violating terms
• County awards weed spraying contract
• Snyder, Yoder leading Ohio Northern on a historic run
• Parkway bounced from the postseason
• St. Marys unable to dig out of early hole
• Another big night for Roughriders' Fledderjohann