Tuesday, February 26th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The looming sequestration - federal funding cuts dawning Friday if Congress and President Obama don't cut a deal - could impact services locally. Mercer County Head Start Director Carol Schroyer is preparing to slash 8 . . .
CELINA - Plumbing supply giant Ferguson on Monday was tapped for a 45 percent state tax credit for its proposed business east of the city. The company was one of seven across the state approved for tax breaks by the Ohio Tax Cr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council: Building purchase once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
• County FSA offices may be affected
• Street construction project nears final approval
• Council members give approval to seek Safe Routes to School grant
• Flotilla hopes to recruit new members
• Finishing touches put on annual banquet
• Anonymous complaint leads to charges of falsifying timecard
• Renovation projects evaluated by council
• Coldwater's Collett and Post excited for opportunity at state
• Lakers have more depth in year two