Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Trevin Sanders-Roark, one of two men charged in connection with the November 2011 murders of a Fort Recovery-area man and his daughter, wants a new attorney. Differences between the 19-year-old Union City man and his court-appo . . .
CELINA - A Coldwater man will head the newly consolidated American Red Cross chapter for Mercer and Auglaize counties. Bill Steinbrunner, 57, a former administrator at Parkway Local Schools and St. Marys City schools, was appoi . . .
COLDWATER - Celina area farmer Dale Albers unseated incumbent board member Kevin Bettinger of Coldwater in a vote at Tuesday's annual Mercer County Soil and Water Conservation District banquet and annual meeting. Albers, 43, is . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Scammers on the prowl
• Rockford volunteers needed
• Coldwater man wants sentence overturned
• Minster residents raise stink about sewage problems
• Coldwater schools' bus mechanic upset when his hours questioned
• Celina woman serious after being struck by passing vehicle
• Minster students learn at YMCA camp
• Deficit spending predicted for Parkway schools
• Express hits jackpot by signing local trio