Friday, December 13th, 2013 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Officials on Thursday penned an agreement to outsource the county's property tax billing process - a move that could save taxpayers thousands of dollars. SmartBill of Newark will begin in February handling the labor, s . . .
ST. HENRY - The final thing that Minster girls basketball head coach Nann Stechschulte uttered to her squad before they filtered off of the bus in St. Henry on Thursday night was a brief warning about the focus they needed playin . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• Heroin addiction harder to beat than any other
• District eyeing tech upgrades
• Man pleads guilty to injuring 4-month-old
• Sheriff boosts effort to target impaired drivers
• Judge rejects request to drop medical cost restitution fee
• Flyers' defense frustrates Cavaliers
• Rangers slip to 0-2 in the MAC
• Cardinals rally for win in fourth quarter
Joseph C. Mott, 56, Celina, died 5:10 a.m. Dec. 12, 2013, at his residence. He was born Aug. 30, 1957, to James H. and Florence Paulus Jacobs Mott, who are deceased. On May 20, 1978, he married Cindy Owens, who survives. Also . . .
Audrey Suzanne "Suzanne" Nickerson, 34, of Leesburg, Fla., formerly of Celina, passed away Dec. 11, 2013, at the Frank & Helen DeScipio Hospice House in Tavares, Fla., after a long struggle with cancer. She was born on Aug. 12, . . .