Wednesday, January 15th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine on Tuesday met with St. Marys and New Bremen officials and discussed heroin, synthetic drugs and programs offered by the state to assist residents and police departments. St. Marys . . .
WAPAKONETA - The Auglaize County Health Department is now enrolled in a federal program designed to help improve response to foodborne outbreaks such as salmonella. Director of nursing Cindy Jones told board members Tuesday the . . .
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office is warning residents of a possible scam that is popping up throughout the county. Sheriff Jeff Grey said his office received at least four complaints this morning and several Tuesday regarding . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Murder suspect wants statements tossed, trial moved from county
• Local farmer says new manure rules needed
• Fiscal news gives health department a boost
• Complaint lodged over snow removal
• Winter storm brings trouble for Parkway schools
• Test wells to be enlarged
• Family-focused cafe opens near New Bremen
• Flyers rally past Bulldogs
• Kahlig hits go-ahead basket in Indians' win
• Marion Local slips from first to eighth in D-IV