Wednesday, February 19th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Local health officials are worried about the state's proposed home septic system rules including a requirement to inspect and monitor each of the nearly 7,500 properties in Auglaize County. Environmental health dir . . .
FORT RECOVERY - Sixty percent of middle school students made the honor roll during the first half of the school year, principal Matt Triplett proudly told board of education members Tuesday night. "It's just amazing that six ou . . .
SPENCERVILLE - Celina's girls basketball team was able to withstand a second-half charge by St. Marys and the Bulldogs led wire-to-wire for a 56-46 win over the rival Roughriders on Tuesday night in Division II sectional semifina . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Algae bill likely won't bring funds to lake
• Supporters turn out for fired Minster officer
• Board debates benefit of disaster conferences
• Marion economic group renews option on land
• Federal agency's campaign sheds new light on 'Real Cost' of smoking
• Minster residents could see water rate increase following cost study
• Rockford to seek wastewater plant funds
• Auglaize County to spend $1.27M on bridge projects
• Indians avenge loss to Redskins
• St. Henry defeats Wapak for sixth straight victory