Thursday, May 1st, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Harmonies from low-pitched tubas to the bright, high pitch of flutes echoes with added pride this week through the halls of Parkway Local Schools. The 87 members of the high school concert band know they are part of . . .
CELINA - St. Marys sophomore Nathan Wilker returned to the mound Wednesday to finish a shutout of backyard rival Celina as the Roughriders go to 4-1 in Western Buckeye League baseball action with a 6-0 win over the Bulldogs at Mo . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The 2014 season of the Fort Recovery State Museum kicks off Sunday with a prehistoric artifact show. Also, four renowned experts from as far away as Oklahoma have been secured for the summer speaker series, all . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• ODNR says new evidence would speed settlements
• Two vie to join county commission
• Sources tabs Stein as interim director
• Sheriff probes alleged advertising fraud
• Arcade Fire packs real wallop in performance
• Redskins pull away for win
• Cavs overcome deficit to beat Parkway
• Kinser ready for another run at Eldora
• Goettemoeller dashed for success
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26