Friday, December 29th, 2006 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - It's back to work for more than 14,000 United Steelworkers in 12 Goodyear plants following Thursday's ratification of a new three-year contract. "We're all just so dang happy to have it over," United Steelworkers (U . . .
COLDWATER - After a strong 3-0 start, things have been going south for Coldwater, which lost its next four games. The Cavs were looking to break their four-game losing streak on Thursday night against Mercer County rival Celina . . .
An Indiana man serving a seven-year, four-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to felonious assault of a police officer and theft of a motor vehicle is seeking post-conviction relief, saying he was misrepresented by Wapako . . .
Print and E-Edition Only News Stories
• First reading of pay ordinance for elected officials approved
• Buy bubbly early: Sunday liquor sales restrictions could dampen party
• Coldwater mayor's court now computerized
• St. Marys man sentenced to prison on sex charge
• Findlay woman killed in crash near Wapakoneta
• Fort Recovery stays perfect with road win at Wapakoneta
• Celina faces Olmsted Falls in tourney finals
• Roughriders grab late lead for victory
• Minster suffers loss for first time in tourney finals
• Planning begins for angel garden
Corla L. Hoelscher, 62, of Wapakoneta, died at 9:40 p.m. Dec. 27, 2006, at her residence. Cause of death was from natural causes. She was born June 20, 1944, in St. Marys Township, Auglaize County, to Boyd and Audrey Smith Chiv . . .
Natasha M. Link, 12, 2537 Stachler Road, Fort Recovery, died at Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, Dec. 27, 2006. Death was due to injuries sustained from an auto accident. She was born May 13, 1994, in Coldwater, to Thomas and Sha . . .
C. Donald Lynam, 80, of 02124 Greenville Road, St. Marys, died at 8:18 p.m. Dec. 27, 2006, at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital, St. Marys. He was born May 4, 1926, in Anthony, Kan., to Roy and Lura Parker Lynam. He mar . . .