Friday, December 29th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - It's back to work for more than 14,000 United Steelworkers in 12 Goodyear plants following Thursday's ratification of a new three-year contract. "We're all just so dang happy to have it over," United Steelworkers (U . . .
COLDWATER - After a strong 3-0 start, things have been going south for Coldwater, which lost its next four games. The Cavs were looking to break their four-game losing streak on Thursday night against Mercer County rival Celina . . .
An Indiana man serving a seven-year, four-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to felonious assault of a police officer and theft of a motor vehicle is seeking post-conviction relief, saying he was misrepresented by Wapako . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• First reading of pay ordinance for elected officials approved
• Buy bubbly early: Sunday liquor sales restrictions could dampen party
• Coldwater mayor's court now computerized
• St. Marys man sentenced to prison on sex charge
• Findlay woman killed in crash near Wapakoneta
• Fort Recovery stays perfect with road win at Wapakoneta
• Celina faces Olmsted Falls in tourney finals
• Roughriders grab late lead for victory
• Minster suffers loss for first time in tourney finals
• Planning begins for angel garden
Tuesday, January 22
Monday, January 21
Friday, January 18
Thursday, January 17
Friday, October 12