Saturday, December 1st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MASSILLON - With two teams known for their offense, it was defense that would seize the day. Both teams came up with fourth-quarter defensive touchdowns, but it was Luke Bertke's interception of Lamar McQueen with 5 1/2 minutes . . .
Heads bobbed up and down and people stood on tip-toe as they tried to get a glimpse of the white boxes being wheeled into the electronics department at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in Celina on Wednesday. "There's either 24 or 25," . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Henry Redskins boys basketball team got a great shooting night and timely defense to defeat the St. Marys Roughriders, 64-45, in non-league action Friday night at McBroom Gymnasium. St. Henry (3-0) hit 24-of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Goodwin's 100th win will be memorable
• Stucke a perfect fit at QB for Marion
• Marion's big uglies won the war up front
• First-year starters important to Flyers' success
• New Bremen cookbook shares both recipes and tales from bygone days
• Board readying to appoint new member
• Celina holds on for one-point victory
• Parkway stumbles at home to Van Wert