Friday, December 21st, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It was a cold and gray evening but a couple hundred rolls of Scotch tape was all it took to break the chill and warm the hearts of Christmas shoppers in St. Marys on Tuesday. The "elves," members of Wayne Street United Methodis . . .
WAPAKONETA - In one of the first tests of local swimming supremacy, Celina showed its mettle while Coldwater showed a lot of improvement. Celina swept the meet featuring Coldwater, St. Marys, Wapakoneta, St. Henry and Parkway a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Commissioners approve rezoning for lakefront condos east of Celina
• Holiday travel a bit pricier this year
• New Bremen couple returns from trip to find home redecorated
• Automated Weather Observation System ready for instatllation
• Celina girls are off to 4-0 start in WBL
• Versailles girls just keep rolling along