Tuesday, September 9th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The sagging national economy may be helping spur local sales. Mercer County sales tax collections this year are up 5.74 percent compared with the same time period last year. Approximately $2.6 million in sales tax has been coll . . .
The Mercer County Elks hosted three Midwest Athletic Conference golf matchups on Monday, with the undefeated St. Henry girls team looking to go to 5-0 on the season in facing Parkway. The Redskins rolled to victory in knocking . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Member wants group to lobby for Grand Lake cleanup money
• Council accepts funds from Mercer County Budget Commission
• Dry weather cause of water main breaks
• Land sale approved in Minster Industrial Park
• Antique tractor poker run slated
• Parkway drops first match of the season
• St. Marys starts tough stretch with 7-0 victory