Monday, September 15th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The remnants of Hurricane Ike roared through the area Sunday afternoon causing damage to some property and downing power lines, but winds locally were not as high as the 80 mph reported in other parts of the state. Mike Ryan of . . .
Jordan Moeller, it's been said, always had a smile on his face, no matter if he just birdied a hole or shot a quadruple bogey. It's his spirit of play that prevailed during the inaugural Jordan Moeller Memorial Invitational gol . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Weather may have flattened corn harvest
• Harbor Point 4-H camp may get challenge rope course and other improvements
• Huecker is chosen grand marshal of Minster Oktoberfest
• Celina shrugs off sluggish starts to top Minster in three
• Parkway wins volleyball invite in Lima