Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Friday, November 21st, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Celina City School's administration and the Celina Education Association (CEA) have entered into arbitration to resolve a dispute about posting teacher lesson plans electronically. Superintendent Matt Miller earlier this school . . .
A former Fort Recovery police chief pleaded not guilty to charges of menacing by stalking and aggravated menacing on Wednesday in Mercer County Common Pleas Court, according to Mercer County Assistant Prosecutor Matt Fox. James . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Bids opened for countywide telecommunication service
• Celina man pleads not guilty to fuel theft
• County, Celina share squad service
• 152-year-old church closing
• Flyers to battle undefeated Eagles