Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Thursday, November 21st, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Mercer County Community Hospital is getting a new ambulance that can serve as a mobile intensive care unit while taking patients from its emergency room to a higher-level facility. Mercer Health Board of Governors o . . .
CELINA - County officials plan to spend a buck to purchase a state-owned dwelling that formerly housed adults with developmental disabilities. The five-bedroom home is one of only a few buildings the state owns on leased land, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Report: Poorer students putting strain on Ohio school districts' finances
• County election results unchanged after count
• Coldwater school board learns of accolades
• Dr. Dog carries torch of keeping rock alive
• Marion Local faces unbeaten Triad in D-VII regional final
• Revisiting Minster's first playoff victory