Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MINSTER - The president of the Minster Local Schools board of education faces numerous criminal charges including operating a vehicle under the influence and fleeing and eluding authorities following a March 18 traffic stop near . . .
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office has gotten the green light from commissioners to apply for nearly $500,000 in stimulus money to pay for five new corrections officers. If the money is obtained, it would be the largest grant e . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyer baseball team evened their record at 1-1, rallying late on a Ben Smith two-run home run to defeat the Celina Bulldogs, 8-7, in a wild non-league matchup on Tuesday. Coming off a heartbreaki . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina cuts park trees to keep power flow
• Going up in smoke
• State agency considers permitting Fort Recovery farm to raise 1.2 million chickens
• Group studying hypoxia in Gulf of Mexico meets
• Cost rises to detain juveniles
• Coldwater man indicted on four rape charges
• Smith delivers for Roughriders with walk-off home run
• Stout fires a perfect game for the Redskins
• Lakeside restaurant to reopen
• Local entrepreneurs checking into loans