Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Reflections Hair Studio
Thursday, April 16th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Rev. Mark Foor of First Baptist Church, St. Marys, says the U.S. today is not the same country it was when he was growing up. With his face painted blue - and adorned with a garbage can shield and sword - Foor evoke . . .
First-time author Michelle Houts says the view from her Celina country home usually includes cornfields, kids and assorted critters. That's the place where her characters are born. Her book "The Beef Princess of Practical Count . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Club learns not all that sparkles is champagne
• Local Republican legislators express budget concerns
• Construction projects ongoing
• St. Henry's hot bats carry Redskins to victory
• Cavs' first state title run nearly never happened
• Klenke, Geeslin pick traditional powers for college