Monday, September 21st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The death of a 25-year-old Auglaize County man who was struck by a train in Cridersville early Saturday morning has been labeled a homicide - for now. Nathan Hall was pronounced dead shortly before 3 a.m. near train tracks loca . . .
COLDWATER - The debut season for the Coldwater girls soccer team has been one counted in miles. Not only miles in the strides the team has made through the season, but, more to the point, miles put on the school bus traveling t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• New club takes root in Marion Township
• Family and friends gather for 'Grinny Fox Day'
• Four injured in 3-vehicle crash near St. Marys
• Minster man remains critical following accident
• Trends are easy to see for local football
• Shelby County teams shine at invite