Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Licensed in-home childcare providers soon will be unionized and will have to deal directly with the state instead of the local Job and Family Services (JFS) agency. Effective March 27, the state's JFS department will handle nea . . .
KETTERING - Survive and advance is the rallying cry for most basketball coaches in the postseason. Fort Recovery did just that on Tuesday evening in Division IV regional semifinal action as the Indians placed four players in do . . .
An 80-year-old Celina man was found dead at his home Tuesday morning, the victim of an apparent suicide by hanging. Celina Police identified the victim as Charles F. Stone, 160 Margo Lane. Police responded to the residence af . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Priest recalls Irish roots
• EPA investigating farm
• Education proposal may reduce stress over tests
• Contracts penned for the purchase of road materials
• Bids for final stage of electrical project come in under estimates
• Council discusses plans for wastewater treatment plant
• Kitchen, bath store relocates in Celina
• Canal-era cafe gets update with new owners
• Difficult challenge ahead for Celina
• Minster coaches have a strong camaraderie
• Uhlenhake, Brand named all-state