Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A florist with multiple stores in the area defaulted on a $60,000 revolving loan from the Mercer County Economic Development Office. Daniel J. Deloye, who operates six Abloom flowers and gifts stores, was awarded the l . . .
CELINA - The dispatching department for the Celina Police Department may be liquidated as a cost savings measure for the city. Celina Mayor Sharon LaRue on Tuesday said terminating the dispatchers is a possibility as she and ci . . .
ST. MARYS - The St. Marys softball team maintained a share of the lead in the Western Buckeye League standings thanks to a clutch showing by the bottom of the batting order. St. Marys broke a 2-2 tie against Celina in the sixth . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Corn crop in early
• A chance to dance
• State candidate tells county Dems to support their party
• School officials fear pending health legislation
• Parkway says 'bai - bai' to Japanese study course
• Parkway district plans summer work schedule
• Director named to livestock care standards board
• Sonic Drive-In to reopen in Celina
• Waterman strikes out 17 in Bulldogs victory
• Celina stays perfect in WBL title race
• Redskins, Wildcats and Cavs still perfect in MAC
Saturday, March 25
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Saturday, February 4