Wednesday, July 21st, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
GRAND LAKE - Mercer County commissioners have been awarded a $484,000 grant from the Ohio EPA to help put a $1 million system in place to reduce the amount of phosphorus getting in Grand Lake. The system, called a water quality . . .
COLDWATER - After three trips to the plate without a hit, Celina's Kahl Knapke was due when he stepped up in the bottom of the sixth in the championship game of the District 4 ACME baseball tournament. And did he ever come thr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Farmers eligible for funds to stop flow of nutrients
• Parking area put on hold
• New Bremen to get first-of-kind park
• Public asked for input on design
• Residents given information on future street construction
• Mercer County fourth lowest in unemployment
• Aiming to feed seniors, families
• Mariners unable to break out of slump