Wednesday, September 29th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Downtown manager Deb Borns on Tuesday said it's important that people disseminate the facts - and combat misinformation - about the city's proposed income tax levy. City real estate agents, business owners and others w . . .
CELINA - For the teams of the Midwest Athletic Conference at the Division II girls golf sectional, it was a familiar scene after playing at The Fox's Den for the second time in four days. Familiarity may have been a benefit, as . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local energy program comes with price tag
• Paving nears for Main Street
• Engineers question drainage on commercial property
• Coldwater BOE sets four main improvement goals
• Four arrested in drug bust
• Village applying for funds for sewer work
• 25 years of selling vehicles
• Celina drops first game but wins the next three
• Bulldogs girls golf advances to districts
• Celina tennis looks ready for WBL tourney