Friday, October 22nd, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - A Wright State University-Lake Campus staff member will receive more than $75,000 from the local college after agreeing to resign, according to terms of a recently-settled sex discrimination lawsuit. Brent Stocksdale o . . .
James "Jamie" Stachler stood at a table holding his disc jockey equipment and looked across rows of attendees at Tuesday's Self-Advocacy Conference sponsored by the Mercer County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Tears glis . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Canal cleanup given approval
• Two vie for state rep
• Jordan faces political challenge
• New sewer project possible
• Request denied to operate weight loss operation
• Speaker addresses ways to enhance economic development
• Sister addresses group on care of earth
• Minster's Fullenkamp Marion's Steininger earn top MAC honors
• Blackburn recalls special season in 1975