Tuesday, December 28th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina man remains in the Mercer County Adult Detention Facility after leading officers from five law enforcement agencies on a high speed pursuit through Mercer and Auglaize counties. Celina Police officers initially located . . .
CELINA - Heather Heiby remembers tagging along behind her older brother and sister when they went outside to shoot hoops. The Celina Middle School seventh-grader apparently picked up a lot of pointers along the way judging fro . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Coldwater tax collections at 20-year high
• Lake supporters work to get out vote
• 'Bushels for Blue Jackets' program deemed a success
• Final budget presented in St. Henry
• Rangers stay unbeaten with win over Ada
• Celina, Parkway to host holiday tourneys
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Saturday, March 10
Monday, February 26