Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 30-cent per hour hike in the minimum wage starting Sunday is good news for many but may be harmful to Ohio's fragile economy and job market. Charlie Gels, owner of Gels Market in St. Henry, said being forced to increase wages . . .
CELINA - An aggressive mentality on both ends of the floor helped the Celina girls' basketball team to a convincing 63-43 victory over Coldwater on Tuesday night at the Fieldhouse. The Bulldogs have relied on a zone defense for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Reduced budget approved
• LaRue bids farewell with recap of projects
• City to sell land to local businesses
• Used furnishings store opens
• Cavaliers cruise to victory
• Indians suffer first defeat of the season