Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Grand Lake area residents get good marks for overall health, but the battle gets tougher every day. Joyce Jansen, director of nursing for the Mercer County health department, said convincing people to care about their health is . . .
A 28-year-old Burkettsville man apologized to his victim prior to sentencing Friday morning in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Andrew "Drew" Siefring, 45 Jefferson St., was sentenced to eight months in the Mercer County Adult . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Judge delays reckless homicide trial
• Two plead not guilt to crimes at Fort Recovery meat market
• Defense helps St. Marys get win
• Cavaliers outlast Roughriders
• Bulldogs rally to beat Cardinals