Tuesday, April 26th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCI&I) is on average 125 days behind on processing DNA evidence, according to Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine. "Now that is simply not acceptable," DeWine . . .
ST. MARYS - Inquiries from a resident about the city's finances led to law director Kraig Noble's explanation of the city's investments during Monday's council meeting. Kumar Sivognanam earlier this month said city officials we . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Murder trial goes to jury
• April soggy but not record setting so far
• School district places renewal levy on ballot
• Officials hope to snag enhancement grant
• Eastview Park closed
• Coldwater junior wins state oratory contest