Thursday, December 8th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Several candidates are challenging incumbent elected Mercer County officials in the 2012 elections. Two men have filed to run against Mercer County Commissioners Jerry Laffin and Bob Nuding in the March 6 primary. Mercer Cou . . .
WAPAKONETA - All incumbents of the nine Auglaize County seats up for election in November have filed to run in the March 6 primary; no seats are contested as of now. The deadline to file for partisan seats in the primary wa . . .
One big change for the 2011-12 wrestling season will be a change in the weight classes. The National Federation for State High School Associations (NFHS) shuffled the 14 weight classes this season, increasing the lowest weight . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Incoming city director to push for business growth
• County seeks more than $300,000 for upgrades
• Local law enforcement nabs four
• Parting board members honored
• Board reviews preliminary site plan for proposed school