Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - Local officials are finding more and more failing residential septic systems as they look into agriculture pollution complaints in waterways. "It's becoming more evident, more obvious it's residential in some cases, . . .
It's that time of year again. Americans everywhere are all too familiar with the season of influenza, which brings congestion, coughs and general discomfort. This year is the first year in a decade that has seen a significant n . . .
CELINA - An efficient offense and a stout defensive effort helped Celina lead for all but 10 seconds on Tuesday night en route to a 78-50 win over Lima Senior at the Fieldhouse. Celina (4-1) shot a blistering 31-of-59 from the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Landowners seek payments
• 20,000 panels ready, transformers next
• Minster looks at solar energy
• Funds will be taken from cash balance to cover deficit
• Swapping for parking proposed
• Pizza maker tosses helmet into area market
• Cavaliers pull away late during the fourth quarter
• Parkway falls at home to Crestview
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4