Thursday, December 20th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The state has issued violations against 12 Grand Lake Watershed farming operations for missing Monday's deadline to have nutrient management plans completed. All farms in the watershed responsible for producing, applying or rec . . .
ST. MARYS - Assemblies planned for today and Friday at the middle and high schools have been canceled after rumors surfaced of a possible threat. Superintendent Shawn Brown said he learned of rumors circulating through the scho . . .
Two local teens recently danced with Mickey and Minnie Mouse for a holiday celebration that will be aired on television on Christmas. Eighth-grader Aubrey Rammel, St. Henry, and freshman Tatum Temple, New Bremen, performed in t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Both sides fire up gun ban debate
• Old law may bring new trouble for plowers
• Chamber names its new leader
• Drunken driver pleads no contest in 2011 crash
• Council reviews pay raise
• First of three not a letdown
• Tempo the key in Celina, ML matchup
• Auglaize County rivals set to meet on Friday
• Looking back at St. Marys' WBL title run in 1960