Monday, October 28th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Area farmers with private health insurance may have to pay more for coverage under the new Affordable Care Act known as Obamacare. The ACA law mandates insurance plans provide minimum essential coverage farmers may not have in . . .
ELIDA - Zack Wilker's goal less than five minutes into the match held up under physical play as St. Marys defeated Elida 1-0 for their first Division II district championship on Saturday at the Elida Middle School. St. Marys (1 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Four seek two open Celina council seats
• Four vying for two seats on Celina school board
• Four candidates compete for three Parkway seats
• Fort voters to cast ballots on fire, storm water levies
• Jefferson Twp. fire levy, liquor options to appear on Nov. 5 ballot
• Indiana man victim of fatal crash
• Strong local contingent qualify for state competition
• Celina rallies in fifth set to earn regional berth
• Carr's game-winner in OT delivers district title for the Bulldogs
• Cavaliers capture district crown