Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Despite push back on pending legislation designed to reduce phosphorous runoff and protect inland lakes, one of the bill's sponsors says it will pass. Under Senate Bill 150, those who apply man-made commercial fert . . .
CELINA - An area veterinarian recently pleaded no contest in court to practicing acupuncture on four people. Ronald C. Anders, 58, 800 N. Seventh St., Coldwater, offered the plea last week to four "certificate of practice" vio . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County reimburses farmer for chickens killed by roaming dogs
• Rockford seeks funds to replace damaged lines
• Fort Recovery board votes to cut two days from Easter vacation
• Morning fire destroys barn, kills chickens
• Marion industrial park expansion moves ahead
• Coldwater man imprisoned in fatal crash appeals case to Ohio Supreme Court
• Area teen struck, killed on bike
• 2013-14 Boys Basketball Dream Team
• Kahlig, Mikesell and Knapke earn All-Ohio accolades