Tuesday, March 20th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
MARIA STEIN - A Wisconsin company on Monday announced plans to build an $11 million plant west of Cassella that turns manure into organic fertilizer. The 25,000-square-foot facility will be located on U.S. 127 north of state Ro . . .
CELINA - A new policy that would empower city officials to fight back against dangerous and unfit structures within the city is nearing a vote. City council members gathered on Monday night for a community betterment committee . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• 100 years of character building
• Teacher shares memories with historical association
• More technology brought into Celina classrooms
• Twenty arrested in drug bust
• Superintendent objects to new grade system
• Cavs' trio runs well at state indoor meet
• Strong showing for the Waves' swimming team