Monday, June 9th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - It's been 22 years since Coldwater has hoisted the state championship trophy in baseball. The current group of Cavaliers made sure that streak stopped on Saturday. Coldwater scored three times in the top of the fi . . .
AKRON - The Division IV softball state championship game between Minster and Cuyahoga Heights was everything a state title game should be. But a day after rallying their way into the finals, the Wildcats came up on the short e . . .
ST. MARYS - President Obama's newly proposed restrictions on existing coal-fired power plants will cost electric consumers in Ohio an extra $40 per month, according to Bill Roberts, vice president and CFO of Buckeye Power Inc. . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area athletes finish strong at state meet
• Cavs keep loved ones in thoughts
• Parents have fond memories of players
• McDowell rolls to Dream victory
• Mariners split weekend with Steam
• Bulldogs sweep Cougars
• Indiana man killed in U.S. 33 accident
• More volunteers, runners sought for first lake marathon
• Student driver blamed in crash