Wednesday, September 5th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Betty Anderson's rural Celina home recently became a temporary hotel for thousands of monarch butterflies. The beautiful insects with vivid orange and black markings are on their migratory path back to Mexico and have taken a l . . .
ST. MARYS -The New Bremen Cardinal volleyball team continued its early season winning ways Tuesday night going on the road, overcoming a sluggish performance, but still coming home with a 25-16, 25-21, 25-16 nonleague match win o . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Tax issue will go on ballot
• Fort Recovery school vandal to get treatment
• More residents request four-way stop sign
• Chickasaw branch of Osgood State Bank to undergo remodeling
• Community asked to help area charities
• Francis scores twice for Bulldogs
• Celina tennis slips past Shawnee