Friday, October 5th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Only about one-third of the home sewage system permits issued in 2006 have resulted in constructed and/or approved systems in Mercer County, and the one-year expiration on those remaining permits is drawing near, according to loc . . .
NEW BREMEN - After a disappointing last seven days, the New Bremen Cardinals got their season back on track in a big way Thursday night with a thrilling five-game win over the Versailles Tigers. New Bremen improves to 14-3 over . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Rezoning heads for final approval despite public concerns
• Marion Local High School band continues high standards
• Landfill hopes to have OK to use cell soon
• Northern Mercer County ripe for livestock expansion
• Depth carries Minster to sweep
• Ottawa scores twice in final 15 minutes for win
• Celina can start to think about O-G after easy victory over Lima Bath
• Celina advances one singles player and a pair of doubles teams