Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Friday, January 30th, 2009 Edition of The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The goal is to build a flimsy, yet safe and seaworthy, boat to sail on Grand Lake . The vision is that a group of these safe flimsies will be built for a summer race on the lake. Both the goal and the vision are those of Wright . . .
MARIA STEIN - It wasn't easy by any means, but the hottest team in the Grand Lake area avoided an upset and won for the 11th straight time. New Bremen needed three overtimes, but the Cardinals invaded The Hangar for a 43-40 tri . . .
In 15 years as a Celina City planning commission member, Tom Hone said he has never encountered such vehement opposition to a conditional use property request as he did on Thursday night. Before unanimously approving a request . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Possible levy would have no new taxes
• Celina may lease land
• Many requirements need met first
• Company offering wind turbines to local property owners
• Local businessman upset over purchase procedure
• Farmers urged to use care spreading manure
• Committee holds festival kickoff
• Celina wrestlers sweep two from Lima schools
• Bulldogs blow out Wildcats
• Redskins are responding to criticism
• Minster rides quick burst to win
Former Delphos resident Donald W. "Tony" Topp, 79, of Celina, died at 12:20 a.m. Jan. 29, 2009, at St. Rita's Medical Center, Lima. He was born Aug. 24, 1929, in Landeck, to Joseph and Emma Adang Topp. On May 9, 1972, he marrie . . .