Saturday, October 31st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The Auglaize County Sheriff's Office is now participating in a service that allows the agency to distribute important information to the public via the Internet, e-mail and cell phones. "Nixle" delivers important public safety . . .
MARIA STEIN - Fans of the Marion Local Flyers had been waiting for a signature victory all season long, but now the long wait is over and it means more football for the Blue and Gold. The Flyers ran roughshod over a normally st . . .
MINSTER - St. Henry arrived in Minster barely holding on to its playoff hopes after losing three of the last four games. The fact that those three Redskin losses came against teams which finished the season with a combined record . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina Board of Education
• Celina council president
• Franklin Township trustees
• Camp Inquire may relocate this summer
• Area people can seek fed funds for septic system work
• Support County Home renewal levy
• Half of the MAC makes playoffs
• Ottawa-Glandorf buries Celina early
• Cavs win easily in regular-season finale
• Blue Jays capture MAC for first time since 2000
• Roughriders close out season with three straight losses
• Shawnee wins, but falls short of playoffs
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4