Thursday, October 15th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer Health - one of the local providers of seasonal flu shots - has canceled all upcoming clinics due to a shortage of the vaccine. Shortages also are being felt at health departments in Mercer and Auglaize counties as cases . . .
Let your mind wander back in time for a minute to girls' sports at Minster High School in the mid-1970s. More than likely, your initial and obvious go-to recollection will revolve around the track and field program. Althoug . . .
Fort Recovery school's board of education took the first step this week toward accepting funds from the Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC) for a school construction project. Board members unanimously approved allowing an . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Parents protest discipline
• Funding sought to extend central sewer service
• Financial forecast looking cloudy for future
• Inexperience and staff shake-ups challenge elections board officials
• Celina man reimbursed for rabbit kill by stray dogs
• St. Henry joins other villages in applying for grant funding
• Unbeatens fight for MAC lead
• Celina has legitimate chance for first victory
• Local doubles teams bow out of tourney
• Impact Game of the Week: Fort Recovery at St. Henry