Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local farmers may be harvesting corn into late November due to a wet fall that's kept them out of the fields. Add that to this year's drought and lackluster yields, and a lot of producers are wringing their hands, local ag offi . . .
NEW BREMEN - There were no surprises on the opening night of the Division IV volleyball sectional at New Bremen High School as the two teams with the better records - the New Knoxville Rangers and the Minster Wildcats - posted st . . .
There will be a special drawing at noon Oct. 31 at the Mercer Wildlife Area office on state Route 703 to determine who can trap in the state wildlife area Nov. 10-22 and Dec. 25 through Jan. 3. Sean Finke, coordinator of the wi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Work will begin on senior apartments
• Four seek 2 Marion Twp. trustee posts
• Jobless rate drops percent
• Purchase of property approved for more library parking space
• District posts gloomy 5-year financial forecast
• Zuma restaurant adds beer garden
• Barber returns to his roots
• Celina, St. Marys sweep opponents
• Bulldogs earn rematch with Shawnee
• Fort Recovery opens tournament with win
• Coldwater girls soccer shut out by Fort Jennings