Wednesday, October 21st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Local farmers may be harvesting corn into late November due to a wet fall that's kept them out of the fields. Add that to this year's drought and lackluster yields, and a lot of producers are wringing their hands, local ag offi . . .
NEW BREMEN - There were no surprises on the opening night of the Division IV volleyball sectional at New Bremen High School as the two teams with the better records - the New Knoxville Rangers and the Minster Wildcats - posted st . . .
There will be a special drawing at noon Oct. 31 at the Mercer Wildlife Area office on state Route 703 to determine who can trap in the state wildlife area Nov. 10-22 and Dec. 25 through Jan. 3. Sean Finke, coordinator of the wi . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Work will begin on senior apartments
• Four seek 2 Marion Twp. trustee posts
• Jobless rate drops percent
• Purchase of property approved for more library parking space
• District posts gloomy 5-year financial forecast
• Zuma restaurant adds beer garden
• Barber returns to his roots
• Celina, St. Marys sweep opponents
• Bulldogs earn rematch with Shawnee
• Fort Recovery opens tournament with win
• Coldwater girls soccer shut out by Fort Jennings
Thursday, March 21
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Friday, October 12