Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
This year's late-planted crops have potential if the weather continues to cooperate, local ag officials say. "We really need to have a good, long growing season and get some sunlight and rain and no early frost," said Mercer Co . . .
WAYNESFIELD - The Fort Recovery Indians overcame a disastrous first 24 minutes by scoring 22 second-half points, including the final eight with just 19 seconds left, to defeat the Waynesfield-Goshen Tigers 34-30 on Friday night a . . .
MARIA STEIN - One week after a tough loss to open the season, the Marion Local Flyers earned a trouble-free victory on Friday night at Booster Stadium. Marion played host to Our Lady of Mount Carmel Secondary School from Missis . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Future looks promising
• School explains plans for bond issue funds
• Triplett serving in two roles at Fort Recovery schools
• Commitment vital for lake
• Titans spoil Celina's home opener
• Defense provides boost for Minster
• St. Marys starts quick, then fades
• Pickens carries the load for Wapak in victory over Elida
• Cavaliers trump Aces