Tuesday, September 27th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Sixty years ago, many Americans likened motorhome inhabitants to carnival folk, gypsies and conmen always ready to get out of dodge if the law encroached on their turf, historian Al Hesselbart says. The RV lifestyle to . . .
ROCKFORD - The Parkway Panthers used a solid attack and stingy net defense to come away with a three-game sweep over Lima Central Catholic - 25-17, 25-20 and 25-20 - in a Monday night battle of state-ranked volleyball teams at Pa . . .
LONDON - The time is ripe for entering the specialty crop market as demand increases for fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables. This type of farming also is increasingly being used as a way to bring grown children back int . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Village to seek loans of $2 million for sewers
• City plans to appeal state citation
• Council discusses plan to lower phosphorus levels
• Road reconstruction project to be complete by week's end
• SWCD makes staff changes
• Police department will accept trapped animals
• Slain grandmother's trial to be heard by judge
• Celina loses final home match against Findlay
• Darke County hog farm gets national environmental award