Friday, September 9th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Equipped with a computerized pen and special paper, students with and without disabilities at Wright State University-Lake Campus are getting assistance in the classroom. The Livescribe Echo technology includes a pen with a sma . . .
COLDWATER - St. Marys pushed its record to 5-0-1 on the girls' soccer season as the Roughriders braved the rain to post a 6-0 win over Coldwater on Thursday at Village Hall Field in Coldwater. It's the fourth shutout this seaso . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayoral candidates defend the tax levy
• Fees questioned as budgets tighten
• Stun gun stops man as street crowd gathers
• Calvary to charge in Fort Recovery
• Driver jailed after two arrests
• Cincinnati railroad worker identified as victim of accident
• Love of gardening reflected in local lawn oasis
• Bulldogs get back on track in WBL
• Big scoring runs propel Redskins
• Celina scores four to break out of slump
• Panthers sweep Rangers for 2-0 start in the MAC