Wednesday, November 14th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - If walls could talk, the old Gibbons Hospital would tell stories of lives beginning and ending, of concerned people pacing the floor and of grateful patients recovering. Those brick walls, some nearly 90 years old, fac . . .
CELINA - The state has denied liquor licenses for a proposed restaurant and store on the north side of Grand Lake. The application filed in May by owners of Smoke on the Water LLC on Harbor Point Drive was rejected by superinte . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• West Nile victims in area still recovering
• Early diabetes diagnosis is vital
• Mayor hopes to establish fund for street repairs
• Drug charges pending
• Employee health insurance could increase 26 percent
• Clerk requests extra funds
• Bargain shop opens